04 June 2011

Short wish list

It's a good thing I do have some self control and realize that clothes and shoes are not the only things that make me happy...there are bags and accessoreis too.  :)

But they do make me smile!
P.S. Mom, I have some sewing projects for you...





(to keep things simple all clothing pictures are from Newport News and the interior pictures are from a Benjamin Moore paint blog, Living in Color)



Aldo distracted for an hour this morning while Bryce messed with our speakers and sub.






















I just realized I titled this 'short wish list.'  It might've started out that way...

3 comments:

Grant Layton said...

Get the yellow ones!

Matt said...

I say buy more home theater stuff instead of this stuff. : )

Jenifer said...

Fun things! I want to come shopping with you!!